Hello colour lover!
Have you recently moved home or about to move? I wanted to let you know of an event I’ve been asked to be part of and it might be the perfect thing for you.
It’s the Moving Summit, a virtual event which is taking place between 11th – 13th November 2020.
This free online event is designed to show you how to have a seamless move from start to finish. Whether you’re planning to move, or have moved already and don’t quite feel settled in, this summit will show you everything you need to know to create a home that you LOVE.
The Moving Summit is hosted by Margaret and Stetson from Everything Envy, the US leading moving specialists. They have invited 25 speakers from around the world to share their knowledge and advice so you can have a Seamless Move From Start To Finish, such as:
- Learning to let go of your stuff & dealing with massive change
- Editing and preparing your closet for a move
- Preparing your home office for a move
- Self-care: Staying positive and motivated during a move
- Tips and tricks for staging your home
- Feng Shui your new home
- Creating a style you love for your new home
- Maximising your space in a new home
- And I’ll be discussing the psychology of colour in the home
This event is for you if you:
- Are Moving home
- Have unpacked boxes from a previous move
- Are struggling with organisational systems in your home
- Are is not in love with your home
- Are looking to revamp and re-style your home
- Have a home or apartment, or rental… There’s something for everyone!
If getting tips on how to have a seamless move and create a home you LOVE sounds like something that would be of help to you then you can grab your FREE ticket here before November 11th and look out for my talk on November 12th.
You can still watch the recordings of each expert talk, interview and workshop after the event has finished, but there will be a charge so you’ll want to sign up before November 11th so you can get this amazing package for FREE!
Wishing you a colourful day!
All images courtesy of Moving Summit.